Join our business in a period of rapid growth in Australia and overseas, Career development opportunities, Regular employee functions.
Seeking a professional with previous sales experience in the concrete industry who can take a start-up product to market. Based in Brisbane, reporting to the concrete sales manager, you will be part of a team developed to help us grow our world-leading, innovative Earth Friendly Concrete (EFC) product business.
The EFC Sales Representatives is responsible for managing and maintaining existing customer relationships as well as the identification, pursuit and securing of new business throughout Queensland.
- Gathering intelligence, monitoring industry trends and promoting growth.
- Build relationships and identify opportunities to supply cementitious products
- Develop and maintain structured sales plans for all key accounts
- Build brand loyalty and maximise revenues
Skills and Experience
- Sales background within the concrete industry
- High level written and verbal communication
- Sound computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Possess flexibility, adaptability and versatility of approach to handle changing work requirements
- Ability to establish and manage working relationships with Customers, Senior Management Team and employees
- Be a professional self-starter with a passion for excellence in customer service and business development
This role will provide an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a well-established industry leader and play a significant role in the Companys future growth. A competitive remuneration package plus corporate health and benefits will be available.
Wagners is an award-winning and diversified Australian Construction materials and services provider and innovator of New Generation Building Materials. A highly renowned brand and producer of cement, concrete, aggregates and composite products, Wagners are considered a solid contender in concrete, heavy haulage transport services, precast concrete and reinforcing steel. With our head office based in Toowoomba, Wagners also operates in key locations throughout South East Qld.
We pride ourselves on our healthy culture of diversity, inclusiveness, community support and strong family values. Our employee health and wellbeing program includes fun sporting events, health information days as well as our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) outsourced externally which provides round the clock confidential phone counselling and support services for our employees wellbeing.
How to Apply
Suitable applicants will be subject to the Wagners Recruitment Process, which includes recent employment references and full medical including instant drug and alcohol screen, and the provision of a National Police Check. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
If you are interested in being a part of Wagners growing global business, please submit your application using the links below.
Apply here! Please submit your application using the links below