12 month parental leave cover, Based at the beautiful Perth campus on South Street in Murdoch, Easy freeway access and onsite parking. Close to public transport.
- Fixed term, full time position (37.5 hours per week)
- Level H1010 | $119k plus 9.5% employer superannuation contributions
- 12-month parental leave cover
- Ref: 1147I01/202457
The Office of Marketing and Communications is responsible for the planning and implementation of the Universitys strategic communications, together with its brand and marketing strategies to drive recruitment and build reputation. The Office also manages major university events and creative services.
Under the direction of the Director Marketing & Communications, the Manager Digital and Content provides overall leadership of strategy, planning, creating, delivering and evaluating digital and content marketing activities and platforms that support the Universitys strategic goals and objectives.
Skills and Experience
The preferred candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (ideally Digital Media) or related field, with extensive relevant experience in a similar position with management responsibilities;
- Expert knowledge of social media trends, digital analytics tools and maintenance of content for strategic digital communications that meet the overall communications objectives;
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices in information architecture, navigation, user interface, usability, accessibility standards and testing;
- Demonstrated excellent management record of projects, people and resources with the ability to deliver outcomes using agile project skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
Applicants should refer to the Position Description for further detail on the duties, skills and experience required for this role.
For more information or to apply:
Please visit the current vacancies page to view the Position Description and apply, or to find out more about joining Murdoch.
Please see the Applicant Guide for more information. Applications sent by post or email will not be accepted. Please note visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Murdoch University values workplace diversity, promotes inclusion, and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, and people with disability.
Applicants who have support or access requirements, are encouraged to advise this at the time of their application, to ensure appropriate assistance is provided throughout the recruitment process.
Closing date: 06 December 2019 (11:59pm)