Excellent career opportunity, Dynamic happy environment, Modern workplace.
We are looking for a person who is outgoing, passionate about what they do. You will need a strong focus on delivering exceptional client service.
At Independent, your future and growth are open-ended. Our business is filled with individual success stories people who began their careers with us in entry level positions and progressed through the Independent community to become agents, equity partners, heads of department, franchise owners, managing directors and CEOs.
We are incredibly mindful and selective of the people we invite to become part of our community. We work hard to foster a collaborative, rewarding and holistic environment where hard work, health and wellbeing are critical components of success.
Our people are our strength and were committed to their success and happiness. Providing training programs, mentoring and leadership that help our people on the path of success.
Our culture is one of collaboration, caring and camaraderie. Investing heavily in all areas of the business ensuring as a brand we are best placed for success.
We are proudly local and have served the Canberra community for over 60 years in all aspects of real estate from property management, sales, project developments and strata. And we lead the way in being Australias most awarded real estate brand.
Independent Brand Operations The Department
We are a small team of people who are passionate about our brand and the service we provide to our clients who are our people. Our team take their roles seriously, but not themselves and we love to have fun. Our office environment reflects our personality, full of light, laughter and music.
Responsible for the largest local real estate brand in Canberra, we develop, deliver, and coordinate valuable whole of brand solutions across all facets of the business such as major and minor events, marketing, technology, communication, training and brand culture in a seamless manner.
We work with a wide support team of the industrys best so help, support and advice is always at hand.
An exciting role awaits a person who is committed to
- Driving positive culture across the brand
- Living our values and our mission of Delivering Remarkable Experiences
- Building valuable relationships with our people both within the Independent brand and beyond
- Work in unison with team deliver its strategy and vision
- Be a vital part of the team that develops outcome-based strategies for the brand
- Deliver operational support that increases the effectiveness & efficiency of the department
- Be a vital member of the team delivering minor & major brand events & training
- Manage and continue to enhance the people, systems and processes that drive front-line office operations, performance and employee experience
- Manage, research, develop & roll out specific projects that align to the brand strategy
- High level operational support that increases the effectiveness & efficiency of the leadership team
- Be proficient in our systems, processes relevant for the delivery of our events, training, marketing, administration, technology, client & employee experience - Full training provided
- Provide high level accuracy and proofing for departmental material and deliverables
- Stakeholder services upon request
Dexar is an equal opportunity employer who work within a totally smoke free work environment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
by Monday 25th November 2019