About the Company
Fleurieu Cranes group of Companies is one of South Australia's leading Crane Hire Companies with depots at Wingfield, Largs Bay and Seaford in the Adelaide Metro area. We provide our customers safe and efficient solutions involving Crane & Related Services throughout South Australia and beyond.
We own, operate and maintain a comprehensive fleet of cranes ranging in size up to 400T consisting of City, Franna, All Terrain, Crawler and Tower Cranes. Our team is dedicated and focused on providing our customers with industry leading solutions, with all our work being undertaken to the highest degree of safety whilst conforming with all site and statutory regulations.
About the Position
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic and successful company in a pivotal position whereby you will make a difference. Based at our Head Office in Wingfield, you will be reporting directly to our Operations Manager and working in conjunction with our Engineering, Booking and Crane Services (Operations) Departments.
The role is a critical position to ensure we deliver on our commitments to our customers in the most safe, efficient and profitable way, having focused involvement in the design, development and operation of projects.
Essentially this is a well-varied role within the operations team where you will communicate with all relevant stakeholders including internal FC personnel, government bodies, subcontractors, and customers - in the pursuit of efficient and safe completion of works.
- Ensure safety of self and others including reporting of hazards where identified
- Assist with phone orders & enquiries
- Assist with quotations, technical resolve development including logistical solutions
- Being customer focused and supportive of their requirements to maintain customer loyalty and ensure a sustainable base for the business
- Attendance of internal and external meetings to provide support where necessary
- Perform duties as directed from time to time
- Develop and format standard operating procedures to support continual improvement in all aspects
- Keep management informed of industry trends and encourage proactive teamwork
- Liaise with clients and other site operations people to undertake works planning including review of Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS), document Job Safety and Environment Analysis (JSEAs) and various checklists
- Inspect company equipment and resources, to ensure compliance with safety standards, in service certifications and compliance tagging
- Go to Whoa involvement in all facets of company logistics
- Maintain all relevant certificates to provide crane services on various customer sites
- Outstanding Problem-Solving skills
- Suitable tertiary or equivalent Engineering Qualifications - Role is applicable to recent graduates and entry level candidates
- Ability to communicate effectively with people across all levels and discipline
- Experience in the use of Microsoft suite of products
- Experience in AutoCAD is desirable
- Effort focused individual with strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise workloads and plan effectively
- Genuine enjoyment to work within a fast-paced environment with a pro-active approach
- Ability to have flexible working hours including early/late starts with corresponding finish times, along with occasional overtime
Licenses & Qualifications
- Current Drivers License
- Current Police Clearance (or willing to obtain Police Clearance)
On offer is a Full-Time role in a dynamic growing company with a competitive remuneration package.
Ultimately, we are looking for candidates who have exceptionally high standards of personal organisation and effective communication skills with the ability to work unsupervised in a variety of sophisticated technical based activities.
Applications close Saturday 30th November however we request prompt submission to facilitate swift interviewing / placement.