Art From The Margin K-ESS
Permanent Part Time
Exhibitions and Marketing Assistant
Art From the Margins
The Exhibitions and Marketing Assistant contributes to the efficient and effective operations of Wesley Mission Queensland's Art from the Margins Program by providing project support for the Art from the Margins Gallery & Studios' Exhibition and Workshop Program.
Wesley Mission Queensland (WMQ) is a large and dynamic organisation with more than 65 locations throughout South East Queensland supporting 100,000 Queenslanders every year. As a not-for-profit organisation with over 100 years' experience in delivering aged care, Wesley Mission Queensland has a history steeped in hope, respect, compassion, empowerment, innovation, justice and integrity.
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Align one's workplace behaviour in accordance with the WMQ Model of Care, the Wesley Charter and Wesley Mission Queensland's Vision, Mission and Values.
2. Provide support in the planning, organising and delivery of AFTM's exhibitions and workshop program as directed by the AFTM General Manager.
3. Assist with the coordination of the AFTM's Outsider Art Awards in liaison with the AFTM General Manager, AFTM Projects Officer and a team of volunteers and interns.
4. Assist with drafting and designing materials including reports, plans, proposals, flyers, correspondence and marketing material using the Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite as directed.
5. Assist with related project work as requested by the AFTM General Manager.
6. Comply with workplace health and safety requirements and promote continuous quality improvement processes.
by 4pm, Friday 29th November 2019.
Applications Close: 29/11/2019