Looking for a career change Wanting to stop commuting and work closer to home Have previous experience in office reception/administration Then you could be the newest member of our Conveyancing firm located on the Central Coast.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a great team with a supportive working environment where you will be appreciated day in and day out for your efforts. We are a leading and well established Conveyancing firm with an office in Sydney and on the Central Coast and are committed to making every matter with every client a success from start to finish.
The successful applicant will possess the following;
- Attention to detail (this is a must)
- Previous experience in an office/administration (preferably 2+ years)
- Intermediate/advanced experience with Microsoft office and outlook
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
Duties will include;
- Answering telephone
- Email distribution from our main email account
- Collecting, distributing & sending mail
- Opening & closing settlement files
- Manage & order office stationary as required
- Undertaking verification of identity reports for clients
- Database work
- General office / ad hoc duties as requested
We are a close knit team who work hard and strive to give all our clients the best experience and looking for someone with aligned values to fit right in.
19/11/2019$0Gosford & Central Coast1 Administration & Office Support
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file