Competitive rem & incentives, benefit initiatives & team building activities!, Drive technical best practice, train & support the VIC, SA, TAS and WA regions!, Join a leading International, award-winning business - grow your career today!.
Poolwerx is one of Australias most recognised, multi awarded and successful franchise systems. We have continued to experience significant growth over the past 12 months, both in Australia and as a result of our expansion into the US market. It is a very exciting time to be part of the Poolwerx journey!
As we continue to grow, an opportunity has arisen for a Technical Specialist to join our award-winning team supporting the Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, and Western Australia regions. Based in Victoria, this position supports our Franchise Business Owners in all aspects of technical advice, expertise and application through educating, training & upskilling.
This roles primary focus is to enable all store and mobile businesses to maximise client experiences and leverage sales opportunities through professional expertise. The role, through planned and responsive training and support, (predominantly in the field with some classroom activities) establishes a knowledge base and expertise within Franchisee Owners for long-term growth for Poolwerx.
Key Focus For This Role
- Creation and in field implementation of Poolwerx technical support and training program in conjunction with Business Development Managers, including induction, adhoc and planned training, new product and new business launch support.
- Education, training and support to ensure product range appropriateness, brand standards, quality of servicing, repair and implementation standards are maintained through all Franchisees
- Increase FP knowledge and awareness of product range, technical solutions and sales opportunities to meet commercial and domestic client needs and grow business
- Support the implementation of Poolwerx best practice in mobile service procedures and systems, and provide adequate training and support to enable CPO, Cert III & IV achievement by FPs.
Key Personal Attributes
- Industry relevant technical qualification or certification at Cert III or IV level (or ability to obtain), CPOI (desirable)
- Franchising and multisite management (desirable)
- Strong technical and product knowledge, ideally gained in the pool industry or similar, including understanding of hydraulics, water flow and chemicals
- Effective planning and implementation skills, and the ability to collaborate, negotiate and influence across multiple levels and teams
- Ability to instruct, demonstrate and educate adult learners in areas of product knowledge and technical application including chemicals, hydraulics, pool equipment such as pumps, hydraulics and water flow
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, influence and build effective connections quickly, taking into account the role, skill level, feelings and needs of others
- Highly professional personal presentation and behaviour
- Strong communication (written/verbal) and organisational skills
- Sound computer skills and ability to travel interstate on a regular basis
What This Opportunity Offers You
The successful candidate will receive career development opportunities as well as additional benefits including competitive remuneration & performance bonus + incentives, employee benefit initiatives and team building activities. Additionally, we offer ongoing personal development & education programs, mentoring from a broad range of international executives and external specialists, and a fantastic and supportive team culture!
So if you're looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further! Apply today to discuss your next step with Poolwerx!
We appreciate your interest in working for Poolwerx and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.