Multi-Award Winning Buyers Agency, Lead Sales and Marketing Role, Northern Beaches Location.
About the role
Rare opportunity to join Australia's most awarded Buyers' Agency to play a key role in attracting and converting new clients. This is a golden opportunity to join a high integrity team with a fantastic culture and with scope for growth and development.
Do you have a passion for property Are you enthusiastic about promoting Buyers' Agency services to prospective home buyers, investors and commercial buyers Are you a good closer
About the company
Propertybuyer is a team of dedicated Buyers' Agents that act exclusively for the buyer, searching, evaluating and negotiating on residential, investment, development and commercial property. We are Sydney and Australias most awarded buyers' agency with over 33 awards for excellence, we've helped more than 2800 clients and been in business 18 years.
Due to continuing growth, we are looking for a Business Development & Marketing Manager to convert new business opportunities. You will be responsible for:
- Qualifying and converting new leads
- Assessing existing/ potential client needs
- Pro-active marketing and prospecting
- Managing our CRM
- Seeking new alliance partners for referrals
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan
- Building and maintaining the propertybuyer brand
- Achieve agreed KPI targets and outcomes
- Track sales and provide weekly status reports.
Who were looking for
You will be friendly, warm and personable, with an attitude of excellence, attention to detail and demonstrated sales experience. Converting new leads is the key function of this role. Youll love talking to people on the phone about their property plans and meeting qualified prospects to hand over to the buyers agents.
You will have empathy to understand the clients needs, have a broad understanding of real estate and have commercial savvy to clearly articulate the value proposition of using a buyers agent to prospects.
Key qualities include:
- Great communicator - both verbal and written
- Strong & successful track record in marketing
- Highly motivated and target driven with proven track record in sales preferably in the property industry
- Excellent people skills
- Proven ability to build rapport and trust quickly with clients
- Knowledge of property investment strategies and home buyer requirements
- Experience in digital marketing
- Well organised & good ability to determine priorities.
- Articulate and well presented
- Persuasive and persistent
- Warm and empathetic
- Understands and implements a sales process and effective follow up
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a select team with a unique small business with a family friendly culture of integrity, excellence, success, education, fun, gratitude, professionalism and accountability. This is a rare chance to join a dynamic and supportive team.
Salary: Base salary of $70,000 to $80,000 + commission (OTE $110,000 to $130,000 including base salary, car allowance, super and bonus incentive)
Please email your resume (including your work history and references) along with a brief outline as to why you want to become part of the propertybuyer team and demonstrate how you meet the skills and personal qualifications outlined above: