Based at the beautiful Perth campus on South Street in Murdoch, Salary Packaging opportunities, Easy freeway access and onsite parking. Close to public transport.
Marketing & Communications
- 2x Continuous, full time positions (37.5 hours per week)
- Level 0506 | $66k-$81k plus 17% employer superannuation contributions
- Salary Packaging opportunities
- Ref: 2216A01 /202446
The Marketing and Communications Office (MCO) has a mission to inspire people to choose Murdoch. They drive brand, marketing and communications strategies to enhance the reputation of the University and attract students from across the globe.
The Communications Coordinators work together with the Communications Management Team to support the planning, coordination and implementation of Murdoch Universitys communication priorities. They will produce and distribute communications content across all channels to enhance strategies to further Murdochs reputation and contribute to staff and student recruitment goals.
Skills and Experience
The preferred candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification in communications or related field of study, with at least two years of marketing experience in an agency or client-side role, and sound knowledge of marketing practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with previous experience in copywriting and production of marketing content.
- Knowledge and understanding of communications practices across a variety of platforms and channels, particularly website and social media.
- Previous experience in a dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated experience with web CMSs, design software, publishing platforms and HTML
Applicants should refer to the Position Description for further detail on the duties, skills and experience required for this role.
For more information or to apply:
Please visit the current vacancies page to view the Position Description and apply, or to find out more about joining Murdoch.
Please see the Applicant Guide for more information. Applications sent by post or email will not be accepted. Please note visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Murdoch University values workplace diversity, promotes inclusion, and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, and people with disability.
Applicants who have support or access requirements, are encouraged to advise this at the time of their application, to ensure appropriate assistance is provided throughout the recruitment process.
Closing date: 29th November 2019 (11:59pm)