Growing energetic business, Great team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Client Liaison Officer for our close team of Financial Advisers
This is a full-time position, in a growing energetic business, dedicated to assisting our client family.
Hours 8:30 5pm Monday to Friday
Location Mount Hawthorn
Reporting to Office Manager
Qualifications Preferable - Diploma Financial Planning Level 1 (first 4 units completed) or willing to study to achieve this.
Experience Financial Advisory experience
Team Currently 13 in total, 3 Directors, 2 Advisers, Office Manager, Claims Manager, Marketing Manager, Assistant Adviser, Reception and 3 CLOs.
About the role
Responsible for assisting 2 Advisers and contributing to the team, including the following tasks:
- Lodging RPARs and liaise with offshore team regarding process and completion
- Statement of Advice (SoA) Lodgement, compliance
- SOA Checking initial compliance check before handing to adviser assistant
- Collation of SOA Packs
- Withdrawals lodge paperwork with provider and track until completed, inform client.
- Client queries
- Adviser queries check policy information, fees, Vitality status etc
- File closure - ensure accurate data in AL and client record for Tim & Josh.
- QC overall for all file closures to ensure compliance and update checklist as required.
- Obtaining insurance quotes from providers via their portal or phone
- MDA agreements renewals etc.
- Assist client accountants with info required for tax returns etc
- Managing dishonour of premium payments with Offshore team
- Data entry and document upload into CRM
- Policy alteration Quotes (AIA Vitality, cancel & Replace, increases / decreases etc) & alteration paperwork
- Overflow reception call answering and reception cover when required.
- Monitor calendar for client meetings and diary management for Advisers
- Assist clients with queries and go through paperwork
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous Financial advisory experience
- Highly organised,
- Great attention to detail
- Skills in Microsoft Office and other web based databases and applications.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to operate as a member of a team, respecting individual differences and supporting other team members,
- Self-motivated and ability to work effectively without supervision
- Professional manner
- Confidence to assist adviser in client meetings or meet clients on their own to answer queries etc.
- Excellent telephone manner.
Salary is commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
Our mission is to create more fulfilling and secure lives for our clients. We achieve our mission by leveraging our teams expert knowledge and resources which focus on achieving client goals and reducing complications. At each level of building a financial framework we help you to strengthen the financial position and accomplish goals.
We take pride in having meaningful relationships, rich with transparent communication and successful outcomes. We can offer you financial advice on Superannuation, Personal Insurance, Investments, Portfolio management, Retirement Planning, Pensions and Education Savings Plans... everything you need to champion your daily finances, realise your future potential, and be protected against unfortunate events.
All applicants will be required to provide identification and proof of working rights in Australia. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Financial Framework is an Equal Opportunity Employer.