Secure your next contract role for 2020, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract, Support dynamic CEO.
About the employer
Our client is a leader in the security industry with a proud commitment to leadership, innovation and customer service. With a strong reputation for quality and a positive workplace culture, this company is a highly desirable employer.
About the position
Were seeking a high performing, experienced executive assistant to the CEO. Based in Essendon area, this position offers plenty of scope to provide senior-level executive support. The CEO is a dynamic company leader seeking a driven, organised EA. You will be responsible for ensuring each day is productive, energised and smoothly managed to ensure optimum performance.
The role is being offered as a 12-month Fixed Term Contract commencing 13 January 2020. If successful you will be required to be available for training/handover from 9 December 2019 to 20 December 2019 inclusive (this period will be paid employment).
- acting as first point of contact for enquiries
- producing correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- managing the CEOs diary, gatekeeping numerous daily requests to maximise productivity
- preparing agendas, attending meetings, taking notes and preparing minutes
- writing, preparing and formatting reports and presentations
- managing events as required
- managing travel arrangements
- adhering to company values and policies at all times
- managing any additional ad-hoc duties as requested by, the CEO
- managing the office coordinator position
Qualities youll need to succeed
- a confident, adaptable and resilient approach
- ability to handle a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- you have experience dealing with senior management and company executives minimum 6 years experience
- Intelligence and commercially savvy
- you have strong IT, calendar management and organisational skills
- you possess qualities such as sound judgement, finely tuned instincts and outstanding interpersonal skills
- youre productive, deadline-driven and efficient, with great attention to detail
- strong decision-making skills
- a self-starter with initiative and the drive to get things done
- experience in managing additional support staff
Preferred knowledge, skills and experience
- experience in a similar role
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- experience managing domestic and international travel
- ability to maintain confidentiality
- highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- the right to work in Australia as an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- a qualification in business administration will be highly regarded
What you will receive
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract with all permanent employment benefits including 4 weeks annual leave and sick leave entitlements
- Great CEO
- being part of a fun, inclusive, diverse and positive company culture
- Essendon location drive to work
- Parking included
- Great salary $$$
**12 MONTH FIXED -TERM CONTRACT ROLE COMMENCING 13 JANUARY 2020**
**MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR A HANDOVER PERIOD FROM 9 DECEMBER 2019 TO 20 DECEMBER 2019 INCLUSIVE THIS PERIOD WILL BE PAID**
About Altitude EA
We place high performing EAs with Australias top employers. We work with CEOs MDs, board members, c-suite execs and high net worth individuals in a huge variety of industries. We take the time to understand your career goals and align you with only the position opportunities that truly excite you.
If this position isnt quite right for you but youd like to chat to us about your next career opportunity, please get in touch. We are always looking to add suitable candidates to our database.