Successful, Growing and Innovative Civil Contractor, Family orientation business putting people first, ensuring work life balance, Take the Payroll Team to the Next Level with a rewarding career.
Payroll Officer & HR Support
Successful candidates will join a diverse, highly capable and well-respected organisation that is committed to being the leader in the industry.
- Leading player in the Civil Construction Industry
- 300 staff,
- Operations in four states (Melb HO)
- Successful, Growing and Innovative
- Prides itself on delivering excellence in the field.
- Our family orientated business continues its expansion rapidly.
About the Role
This role is to provide much needed support and backup to the Senior Payroll Officer, while also working closely with the People and Culture department.
Reporting into the Senior Payroll Officer the successful candidate will:
- Assist in preparation and processing end-to-end of weekly payroll accurately and on time for approximately 300 employees.
- Support with processing all end of pay requirements including reconciliation of payroll clearing accounts and other payroll related general ledger reporting,
- Assist with pay record maintenance including timesheets, leave records and related information.
- Assist with commencements, terminations, superannuation, leave administration, variation of salary, taxation changes and PAYG payments and Single touch payroll.
- Interpret EA/Award information and apply to payroll processing.
- Supporting with analysing payroll information to Job Costing, Work Order and Equipment Management systems.
- Assist with payroll reports weekly, monthly, quarterly and for year-end.
- Assist with the management of the overall training matrix needs
- Assist with the implementation of the HRIS - Elmo
You will possess & have proven knowledge of the following:
- Minimum 2 years payroll experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to manage self, manage tasks and work well under pressure
- Speed and accurate typing
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
About the Opportunity
You will be joining opportunity to join an established, secure and well-resourced company that is committed to:
Safety 24/7, People First, Partnerships, Integrity, innovation and Standards.
Other benefits include:
- Excellent base Negotiable depending on experience +Super
- Career Development Opportunities
- Genuine work life balance
- A friendly welcoming team, that actively socialise
- Secure On-site carpark