Greenworx is a provider of landscape management and maintenance services, operating across Sydney. We successfully cover a range of industry segments including commercial and industrial real estate, child care and schools, aged care facilities, government facilities, hospitality venues and residential strata complexes.
We have built success by delivering a premium service for our clients, whilst maintaining a close-knit and flexible team environment.
We are looking for Landscape Gardeners / Team Leaders who:
- Have experience with general garden maintenance such as mowing, edging, weeding, hedging and pruning
- Have an eye for detail and a genuine focus on safety
- Enjoy being part of a hard-working team
- Have experience supervising and leading a team of tradespeople
- Are friendly and courteous to clients and workmates alike
- Are qualified in horticulture - Certificate III or similar, or significant relevant work experience
- A current drivers licence and OHS white card are required and a working with children and national crime check will be undertaken
On offer is a full-time, permanent role with above award wages. Successful candidates will be employed under a formal employment contract and conditions, safeguarded by the Fair Work Act.
12/11/2019$0Parramatta & Western Suburbs1 Trades & Services
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file