Exciting leadership opportunity at our Melbourne CBD Clinic!, A stable, fair, and responsible work culture that promotes work/life balance, Head Office team based in Melbourne, ready to support and train you!.
Your new company
As leaders and pioneers of the Laser and Paramedical Skin industry, Australian Laser & Skin Clinics was founded in 1998 with the vision and passion to unite patient concerns with the most advanced, proven, non-invasive and up-to-date medical technology.
We pride ourselves on our experience and our reputation for clinical excellence and we believe our professional service sets the benchmark standard for our industry.
Australian Laser & Skin clinics are one of the fastest growing and most experienced non surgical cosmetic enhancement providers with many clinic locations in and around Melbourne.
Your new role
Our CBD clinic has seen steady growth and is now reviewing expressions of interest for a motivated and highly experienced clinic manager. You will be a part of a major growth phase in the Australian Laser & Skin Clinics story, and we're seeking a team member that is up for an exciting challenge and shares our long term vision for success.
This will be an active and busy role, which will involve both treating clients and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the clinic. You will be responsible for:
- Training staff to offer exclusive red carpet service
- Developing and fostering a positive, high performance culture
- Assisting with setting out and delegating daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities and sales targets for individual staff.
- Conducting staff training sessions and one-on-ones
- Assisting with development of effective rosters
You will also be occasionally performing treatments such as Microdermabrasion, Skin Needling, Teeth Whitening, Skin Rejuvenation, Medical Grade Laser Hair Removal and treating various medical skin conditions.
You will be provided with an extensive 2 to 3 month management mentorship period, designed to provide you with the time and tools you require to run a successful clinic. Your official management responsibilities will begin after completing this initial training period in February 2019.
You will be provided a roster consisting of Full Time hours between Monday Sunday.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a Diploma qualification in Beauty Therapy, or Dermal therapies, have at least 12 months experience in leadership, and be ready to take your career to the next level in a business with ambitious growth plans.
You will come with extensive knowledge of Laser Hair Removal, as well as Advanced Dermal Treatments.
You will be a critical part of the business with your professional approach, 'team player' attitude and customer service focus. You will have outstanding computer skills, and proven retail or sales success is a must.
Honesty, integrity and a pleasant friendly nature is of extreme importance.
The successful candidate must also be available to work some evenings and some weekends.
Why should you join us
Our employees have been the key to our current success which is why we offer great benefits including:
- We focus on your work/life balance - Rosters are set in advance and consist of full time hours between Monday and Sunday (some evenings included)..
- Generous remuneration package - Opportunities to earn above and beyond your base wage through our sales performance program.
- More than a job; this is a career - If you want to upskill and work on the latest equipment in the industry, then this is the place to be
- Extensive and ongoing training - Ensuring that you are kept abreast of new technologies, techniques and have the right tools to deliver effective solutions to our clients.
- Internal promotion opportunities and career growth - and we always prefer to promote from within
- Join our fun and down to earth work environment - A stable, fair, responsible & fun working environment that provides a sense of purpose and belonging for all of our team members.
- Access to complimentary treatments.