Brain Sells is a successful and fast paced boutique Events, Marketing & Recruitment Agency based in Melbourne CBD.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly professional Events Manager to help us service our global blue-chip leader within the IT sector.
The role is casual with view to full time. A minimum of 20 hours per week is expected.
The focus of this role is to coordinate and provide support for events such as; conferences, training sessions, product showcases and awards nights that are based in Australia
You must excel at juggling priorities/ time management, working toward strict deadlines and working within a budget
We require an all-rounder suited to a small team whom can hit the ground running and bring exciting ideas and input to the role.
To be successful in this role, you must be an outstanding Event Manager with previous success in managing multiple events, a busy schedule and a high volume of multiple stakeholders.
- Support the Senior Event Managers projects
- End- to- end event planning
- Coordinate the operations and onsite management of Events
- Coordinate suppliers, venue contracts and contractors including liaison, briefings and managing logistical operations
- Budget for, report on and provide final accounts in relation to each event
- Billing reconsicille third party invoices, manage and report all expenses for each job & prepare total cost summary for client
Skills and Attributes
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years experience coordinating events in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Be a meticulous operator with exceptional attention to detail, excellent administration and organisational skills
- Have a proven track record in managing projects with multiple deadlines
- Be a team player
- Be able to thrive under pressure
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have experience managing multiple stakeholders - e.g. sponsors, speakers, visitors, suppliers and venues
- Have a positive attitude, sense of humour and strong work ethic
Job start date: Ideally, we would like this person to commence their role from Monday Jan 13th, 2019 (maybe sooner)
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Marketing & Communications