Our growingBuilding Services Group has an opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineerto join the team.This role present the opportunity for some of Canberra's leading Senior Electrical Engineers to capitalise on their exceptional technical leadership and client-facing skills in order to drive their careers to the next level.
GHD is in a unique position, with the freedom to drive the direction of our business locally, with key decisions made here on the ground. As part ofour Building Services Group, you will not only have the scope to drive and deliver on a variety of projects, but also to help determine the direction and growth of GHD.
Working with theBuilding Services Leader,this position has great variety and will see you involved in:
- Managing the delivery and resourcing for a wide variety of Building Services engineering projects across Defence, Buildings and the Infrastructure sectors.
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring within the team.
- Growing the business and developing strong, long-lasting client relationship.
What would you bring to the team
- 10+ years experience as an Electrical Engineer specialising in Building Services
- Exceptional experience in Client-facing roles
- Proven success in pursuing and winning work
- Experience in technical leadership and mentoring roles
- Strong connections and networks in your area of specialty/market
- Great communication skills and a supportive and engaging approach.
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own
Asone of the worlds leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
Interested Apply now.
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
We respectfully ask that no agency resumes be presented at this stage.