Very competitive salary package and commission scheme!, Supportive environment where progression is encouraged!, A friendly team and a family owned business!.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working with well-known and highly respected range if brands, you will be the prime contact between the Dealership and our guests for repairs and maintenance on vehicles.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for customer service, who has style and larger than life attitude.
- Greet guests, assist with phone enquiries and visiting customers
- Take service bookings and attend to phone enquiries
- Determine customer's needs & efficiently communicate through the appropriate channels
- Attend to guests when vehicles are brought in for service
- Keep track of work being done on vehicles
- Provide quotes for vehicle repairs and invoicing
- Follow-up service progress
- Liaise with service personnel regarding work flow and technical issues
- Must have Service Advisor experience in a dealership environment or Must have strong hospitality/retail experience
- Current Driver's licence
- Well-presented and have excellent customer skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and selling skills
- Good organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Computer systems savvy, including Microsoft products
- Professional personal presentation
- An energetic and can-do approach to your work
You must have the ability to provide high-level guest satisfaction through accurate interpretation and speedy resolution of guest's needs.
- Trade Qualified Motor Mechanic
WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Excellent package for the right candidate
- Supportive team environment
- Busy workshop
If you have the required skills and the passion to join our team, simply APPLY ONLINE.
Please attach your current RESUME and a COVER LETTER, highlighting your relevant experience, to:
Suttons Subaru Rosebery
We conduct pre-employment medical & AFP Criminal record checks
** Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. **
Applicants who do not have the required skills will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality and workplace diversity.
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics