FIIT35 (powered by Snap Fitness) is seeking a Fitness Coach & PT for our brand new Functional Training Zone!!
Located in various areas across Brisbane our clubs are a trainers playground with an amazing space full of brand new Matrix equipment, Cross Fit rig and functional training space!!
Our clubs are part of a group of eleven clubs owned and operated by an international award winning Snap franchisee group. A strong community/family based member first culture, group/team training classes and a huge functional training zone is a strong focus within the Clubs.
The role will see the successful applicant being a part of developing and launching a brand new team training, small group training and 6-week challenge based programs within the club. The opportunity to coach approx. 10-15 team training classes each week (all paid) and grow our 6-week challenge and SGT programs is an exciting opportunity.
We believe the opportunity to offer personal training sessions outside your Fitness Trainer responsibilities will provide you with the flexibility to combine the strong income opportunity of a personal trainer, with the security of paid classes & admin/outreach hours.
The role will involve tasks such as member calls, data entry, enquiry handling, prospect calls, member feedback, marketing, business to business, street reach, sales enquiries and chatting to members! We pride ourselves on being second to none when it comes to customer service, and this role is a key part to ensuring we provide this.
Contribute, advance and grow with FIIT35 & Snap Fitness
We are committed to providing an exceptional club culture, through a friendly, welcoming and supportive service approach.
- Full support from the club owner and Group Operations Manager.
- Strong, proven systems to drive member engagement, support and service
- A beautiful brand new facility with top of the range equipment and amenities
- Full Group and Small Group Training program is at the heart of our strong focus on community without our clubs
To stand out, you'll need to be:
- Detail-focused and systems-oriented (we are very systemised)
- Enthusiastic & confident group training experience and sales ability, a great listener
- Energised by driving business outcomes and solving problems
- Have proven success in outreach and community engagement
- Experienced in managing staff/contractors in a similar business environment
- Be well presented and ability to communicate with a broad range of people
- Have proven success with sales & business development
Candidates require the following:
- Minimum Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Minimum 2 years Fitness/Group training experience
- Strong Group Training Experience (highly regarded)
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Paid Bluecard (volunteer card will not be accepted)
- Fitness Austraila Registration (highly regarded)
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency