Innovative organization with opportunity to work with leading technology, Working with an exciting product and an experienced team, Driving the delivery of multiple inter-related engineering projects.
AEV Robotics are creators of the modular vehicle system. Our business charter is to create a truly digital, programmable electric vehicle platform for an autonomous driving future.
AEV has been able to reduce the cost and complexity of traditional automotive design to produce unique, intrinsically safe, rapidly-scalable, beautifully designed and highly compelling products.
Due to business growth we are looking to recruit a full time, permanent Electrical Engineer to drive and deliver multiple engineering projects.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Derive Functional Safety Requirements and implementations at PCB and system levels;
- Design circuit and system architectures that comply with safety and integrity goals;
- Developing and driving Fault Tree Analysis, FIT, FMEDA, FMEA.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A bachelors degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering;
- Experience designing systems in compliance with IEC61508 or ISO26262 standards;
- Proficient with enterprise grade PCB design software such as Altium or Eagle highly regarded;
- Functional Safety certification highly regarded;
- Experience with ASIL MCU, SOC or FPGA highly regarded;
- Ability to be a key member of a high performing team;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment dealing with complex and multiple tasks;
- Ability to analyse problems and come up with innovative solutions;
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to business needs;
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your application including cover letter, current resume and a copy of your relevant qualification(s) by Wednesday 20 November 2019.