Automotive Electrical & 4WD Accessories (AE4A) is a growing, Leading National Wholesale Distribution Company with Distribution Centres based in both Queensland & Western Australia.
The strength of our business is in designing, developing, distributing & marketing our own, innovative products, supplying Australias Automotive, Electrical, 4WD, Marine and Industrial Market Sectors.
We are currently in a high growth & innovation period, and are seeking an experienced & driven Marketing Assistant to join our team. This position is available at our Queensland Head Office Based in Ormeau, and is ideal for a candidate willing to work in a FAST-PACED, HIGH-ENERGY & HIGH-PERFORMING team environment and someone who wants to OWN this position.
You will work directly with our National Marketing Manager on various National marketing projects, along-side key Industry influencers, while achieving strict KPI Targets. A passion for 4WD & Recreational Off-Road Products would be an advantage. We are seeking a person who will become as passionate about our products as we are!
This position is Full-time (weekdays only) 8:30am 5pm. (some weekend work may be required for involvement in team stocktakes).
You would require a vehicle and license.
Serious Applicants Only - To consider applying for this position, you MUST:
(Applicants without experience will NOT be considered for this position).
- Have a proven 3 years experience in Graphic Design & Marketing.
- Have proven experience in designing product packaging.
- Be competent in using Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Adobe Premiere Pro to create print & digital media.
- Be familiar with creating, & managing social media paid advertising campaigns.
- Be willing to learn and take on projects which may be outside of your current skill-set.
- Produce press-ready artwork files for printers (MUST have a clear understanding of finalising press-ready files in various formats).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written is a requirement for this role.
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft software (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Have the initiative and Interest to learn about new, innovative products and how they work.
- Experience with Wordpress, Mailchimp, Photography & Video would be to your advantage.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be aligned with the businesses, vision and objectives and culture
- Be accountable and confident in your abilities
- Arrive to work prior to starting time, ready to go on-time, and complete extra hours where deadlines need to be met
- Be a team player with a positive, CAN DO attitude
- Have a solutions-focussed attitude with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Be self-motivated and have excellent time-management and planning skills. You must be able to prioritise tasks effectively in a consistently changing workload
- Be excellent at communicating & reporting the status of projects & deadlines
- Be able to work to tight deadlines & work under pressure effectively this role is fast-paced
- Deliver exceptional quality work to a high standard and follow system process
- Be self-driven to continuously and learn and improve your knowledge and skillset without instruction
- Have confidence to challenge yourself and your peers with innovative ideas & solutions
- Have a high attention to detail & adaptable to change in a growing business
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Achieving KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) set by the National Marketing Manager & General Manager.
- Follow instruction from, & report to the National Marketing Manager, assisting with a broad range of marketing projects & tasks
- Produce high-quality print and digital marketing material on strategy with Sales & Marketing Plans
- Support the QLD & WA Internal & External Sales Team with Printed & Digital Marketing Support.
- Designing product packaging & die-cuts & User Manuals using the Adobe Creative Suite, whilst following strict brand manuals & proofing process.
- Design and schedule weekly EDM's (Electronic Direct Marketing) while also managing & growing subscription lists.
- Assist in managing all websites. This includes regular website updates, adding and removing of content & further development.
- Support key customers with marketing material Website content by generating & managing dropbox content for large file sharing
- Assist in managing social media accounts for each brand. This includes Facebook and Instagram Scheduling posts daily, engaging with audiences & responding to enquiry quickly & efficiently.
- Assist our purchasing department in the product design process where required.
- Produce press-ready artwork and assist in placing orders with local & overseas printers of all print marketing, decals & signage. This includes picking up completed orders from local suppliers where required.
- Professionally & accurately represent each of our brands nationally in a retail, printed & digital space. This includes designing point of sale material.
- Work alongside & support key industry/brand influencers
- Assist in designing High-End Product Catalogues, Brochures & Promotions for Retailers and Workshops
- Assist in creating & managing paid Social Media Advertising campaigns aligned with a budget and reporting on results.
- Assist in designing and generating content for Wordpress Blogs. This includes conducting market research, writing content, proofing content and linking relative graphics & video content to relative blog sites.
- Assist in product photography and photo editing for various media including print media and digital media. (Camera & Equipment Supplied).
- Assist in planning, filming and editing and writing scripts for product training videos & advertisements.
Please do not consider applying for this position if you do not have the required experience outlined above.
Applications that do not meet the criteria will be dismissed.
Experience and a Portfolio is a MUST! Applicants will not be considered without proof of experience.
To apply for this position, please supply your resume, cover letter and any supporting portfolio documentation