MINIMAX IMPLANT is the fastest expanding Implant and Dental supply business that thrives to give the highest of quality products and customer service to our clients.
We provide the "TOTAL SOLUTION" to dentists needs by providing an incomparable level of quality for service, support and product variety.
We also have one of the highest success rates for our dentists, whether it is how many clinics they've opened since worked with us or how happy they are with our services.
Not only do we aim to excel as the leading Implant Supply Company in Australia but to be the leading Implant Supplier worldwide.
We have been trying to achieve our company goal of 2020 and are currently looking to add an Accountant to join our growing team as our business is expanding.
Be responsible for all areas to financial reporting, such as developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- Prepare financial statement (Profit loss statement and Balance sheet) and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
- Report financial statement on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Compile and analyse financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Analyse and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents
- Analyse revenue and expenditures trends and recommend appropriates budget levels and ensure expenditure control in weekly basis
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, manager and director
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data base, computer software system and manual filing systems
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare and report tax claim & returns and corporate reporting requirements with appropriate approvals
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Undertake and supervise banking
- Work alongside Sales team to produce invoices
- All associated communication and administration duties to support to other departments
- Receive, check, register and process invoices for payment with appropriate approvals
- Liaise with accounts receivable regarding for allocating and receipting payments
- Report all outstanding debtors to Sales executives in Monthly basis.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Accounting/Business Administration or
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Accounting or
- Minimum 5 year experience as Accountant in a busy company and
- Proficiency with small business accounting software such as Xero or MYOB
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to demonstrate initiative
- Sound organisational and time management skills
Essential skills required:
- Self-motivation and integrity
- Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Business acumen and interest
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Teamworking ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in IT
- Analytical ability
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
- High level of numeracy
Minimum two years of experience
Ryde & Macquarie Park