Substantially growing business, Further development opportunities, Great team.
Internal Sales & Administration
Vic Joinery Supplies Pty Ltd is a distributor of a range of kitchen hardware and wood panel products including Veneer, Plywood, Laminates, Melamine, Benchtops and Doors.
Due to exceptional growth, we currently offer an exciting and challenging opportunity for a driven, success orientated and very hard working Internal Sales professional to join our ever growing team.
Reporting to the Managing Director in Geelong, you will take responsibility for incoming calls, inputting sales orders, face to face showroom sales and general administration.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Effectively plan, schedule and manage your day. This is essential as we have an extremely faced paced environment where some days will be very demanding and require exceptional multi tasking skills.
- Ensure all customer orders and requirements are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Have a great personality and want to provide our customers with the best service in our industry.
- Build strong long lasting relationships with our customers through effective communication.
- Have strong computer knowledge, with MYOB knowledge an advantage.
- Hard worker and team player. We work hard and help each other out.
Ideally you have previous cabinet maker experience or in selling to the kitchen and furniture industry and a knowledge of hardware, veneered and decorative products.
Key requirements will include a high level of time management and organisational skills, the ability to work as part of a team.
The position offers a rewarding salary, further development opportunities and a great team to work with. We will be looking to fill this role at the start of January unless otherwise advised.
A current driver's licence is essential and forklift licence is an advantage also.