Drive the highest level of customer service possible for our local community, Collaborative, supportive and fun team culture - We love what we do!, Amazing Central Coast location!.
CLASSIC EUROPEAN CUTS FOR THE MODERN BOHEMIAN
Who are we
Bohemian Holdings is a Central Coast, NSW based company overseeing the brands Bohemian Traders, Mister Bohemian & Little Bohemian fashion labels. Were known for Classic European cuts, for the modern bohemian. We blend classic, fashion forward pieces including elevated basics with bohemian detailing. Founded in 2014, we have grown rapidly, shipping both domestically and internationally from inception. Over the years we have a developed a loyal, passionate community of customers who love the brand and the standard of service that we provide.
We are privately owned and funded, showing significant, consecutive year on year growth since our launch. We sell predominantly online through our eComm shopfront (www.bohemiantraders.com), followed by our bricks & mortar boutiques and managed amount of wholesale.
About the Role:
Bohemian Traders is seeking a Retail Store Manager to oversee our Womens (Bohemian Traders) and Lifestyle (Bungalow) boutiques at Erina Heights, NSW. The Store Manager utilises and coordinates all services provided by Bohemian Holdings to manage the retail stores consistent with the short and long-term interests of the company, its employees, and the local community in which they work.
The Store Manager ensures the store provides the highest level of customer service possible. This position is responsible for achieving budgeted revenue goals and monitoring expenses.
Responsibilities will include maintaining and developing store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and adjusting operations to stay within the corporate budget, and making any changes necessary to sustain the projected profit margin for each quarter.
Minimum Job Qualification:
- Two years experience in retail store management.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and motivate employees.
- Willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
- Ability to give clear directions and set expectations for staff.
- Knowledge of effective merchandise presentation standards.
- Understanding of basic retail concepts (gross margin, markdowns).
- Excel and Word proficient and adept in cloud based POS systems and iOS / iPad technology.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexibility, ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge and use of Bohemian Holdings products
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors, maintaining at all times a commitment to our Vision, Mission & Values.
Why Bohemian Traders
- Were a hard-working, fun and committed team who love what we do
- Weve worked hard to build a team that embodies our strong cultural values
- We look after the necessities like attractive salary packages plus employee benefits
- We provide clear KPI / development outlines
- A generous employee discount for Bohemian Holdings products
- Opportunities for career progression in a quickly growing Australia fashion label
*HOW TO APPLY*
The role is offered in accordance with our business Vision, Mission & Values which all of our employees commit to when joining our team.
If you believe that you are the perfect fit for our team, we encourage you to submit an application via email today.
- Your cover letter (pdf)
- A resume / CV (pdf); and
- A 2 minute video introducing yourself and explaining why you would be perfect for this role
Please note, only complete applications that fulfil the above requirements will be considered.
Applications are open and advertised through other channels.
Applicants should have full working rights in Australia.