Australia's leaders in Construction, Property and Finance, Amazing team culture and autonomous position, Full-time 13-month parental leave cover (Jan 2020 start).
Homebuyers Centre is part of the ABN Group – WA’s largest home builder, Australia’s third largest homebuilder and Australia’s largest property, construction and finance company.
Today, just as we did in 1991, Homebuyers Centre walk the home ownership journey hand in hand with our customers and over our 28 year history we have built 40,000 homes for first homebuyers – something everyone in our team is pretty passionate about!
What sets us apart is our unwavering commitment to making home ownership fun, easy and the most awesome experience possible. That’s why our customers love building with us, and our staff love working with us!
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager on a fixed term / full time basis (13 months) to join our team to passionately lead a talented team of marketers and deliver outstanding retail results.
As the Marketing Manager, you will report to the General Manager and work closely with the broader Marketing Management team to execute lead generation and brand awareness initiatives to drive business outcomes. You will be a part of a national marketing team for Homebuyers Centre and thriving community of marketers within the broader ABN Group.
The role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Developing retail plans, budgets and forecasts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop and implement key marketing activities to assist with the achievement of annual performance targets and objectives
- Manage retail funnel analysis and lever management weekly/monthly/annually
- Oversee the analysis of key competitors in the overall environment and produce market research monthly/annually
- Conduct campaign evaluation including the measurement of campaign performance against developed and agreed KPIs monthly/annually
- Build brand reputation to deliver a volume of high quality enquiries, achieving targeted sales results
- Provide leadership to the internal marketing team including fostering a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, fun and passion
- Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Lead high performance relationships with external agency partners
Travel to Melbourne will be required three to four times per annum, to facilitate strong working relationships with our Homebuyers Centre Victoria team and Melbourne based creative agency.
As a passionate and experienced marketing professional, you will succeed in this role if you have the following attributes:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, Journalism or Public Relations (Essential)
- Experience working in a marketing role in a fast paced retail environment
- Demonstrated leadership/managerial experience (Essential)
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication including copywriting and technical writing skills
- Exposure to and understanding of digital lead generation
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
If you believe you have the qualities and skills that we are looking for and an exciting role within a dynamic business sounds like the right fit for you, please submit your resume and a one-page cover letter addressing the key selection criteria.