L.A Fencing is an Australian family run business for over 35 years specialising in fencing, block and I-beam retaining walls, landscaping and detailed excavation.
Our clients are some of Australia's largest residential and civil development groups, construction and landscape companies. Undertaking projects ranging from civil, residential and many more.
We are expanding and are now seeking a qualified landscape tradesmen to join a recognised and well established company. Some of the roles and responsibilities include-
- Responsible for the smooth and safe operation of your team, helping the workers to meet goals and mediating concerns with management
- Take full control of job assigned, which includes coordinating and directing the team and is responsible for applying policies and procedures
- Support all disciplinary actions brought about by management
- Evaluate the quality of work of team members and maintain work standards
- Promote a safe work environment and is responsible for the safety of your team.
- Ensure your team comply with safety regulations, identify a need for safety training where required and direct colleagues in the correct manner
- Complete daily site risk assessments
- Report back to management regularly on each project assigned
- Run a safe, professional and clean job site
- Liaising and consulting with clients when required
- On site plan reading
Drivers licence and transport to and from job sites is a must! Work is located at Marsden Park, Kellyville, Schofields, Riverstone, Box Hill and Edmondson Park.
Experience in block and timber retaining walls is highly desirable.
Work hours are Monday to Friday, with some overtime and Saturdays available, with an immediate start.
If you are reliable, passionate, dedicated and honest with a strong work ethic, we would love to hear from you.
The next step interview process from here is, you will be asked to complete a Pre-Employment checklist along with any additional questions we may have.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Richmond & Hawkesbury