About the business
Y Partners is a medium sized accounting and wealth advisory firm located in the Adelaide CBD.
We offer a fully integrated service across Business Advisory, Self Managed Superannuation, Tax, Accounting and Wealth Management to a substantial portfolio of business and professional clients.
About the role
We are seeking to appoint a Business Services Supervisor / Assistant Manager with approximately 5 years' experience working in a professional practice.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with a partner and senior manager, and assist in the supervision and training of other team members.
- Prepare and review Financial Statements and Tax Returns for Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts and Companies
- Prepare and review Business Activity Statements
- Prepare, review and analyse Management Financial Statements
- Prepare and review year-end tax planning reports
- Have a sound understanding of Income Tax, GST and Capital Gains Tax
Benefits and perks
We offer a great work / life balance, a friendly team based environment, regular training, career development and study support, in addition to a competitive remuneration package.
Please also note that we are willing to negotiate payment of any CA/CPA fees owing to a candidate's current employer.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years' experience working in a professional practice
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in the use of Xero, MYOB, and Microsoft Office
- CA or CPA qualifications
- An ability to build and maintain professional working relationships with team members and clients
This role will suit candidates who are looking to:
- Take the next step in their career
- Move into a Manager's role
- Mentor and train staff
- Develop client relationships
- Bring energy and enthusiasm to the team
- Use initiative to efficiently resolve client and firm matters
A keen interest in cloud based systems will be well regarded, as will experience with APS Software.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications close Monday 18th November 2019.