Growing company, Great Working Environment, Strong Salary and generous commissions.
FULL TIME STORE MANAGER - Cranbourne VIC
Climatise is an established Heating and Cooling business which continues to grow. We are looking for an experienced individual to manage our store and lead our business into future growth.
Climatise have a beautiful showroom based in Cranbourne and sell a variety of solutions including ducted air conditioning, gas log fires, wood heaters, split systems and more. We sell direct to public, builders and industry partners. Our business has been established for 5 years and continues to set record results which requires us to continually invest in expanding our operations and growth in our team.
Reporting to our Company Directors, the successful candidate will bring existing industry knowledge with a proven ability to run and manage the day to day operations of a Retail Business.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to learn, grow and develop in a savvy company with Directors that are willing to support and mentor their staff. Whilst only middle aged, our Directors have a wealth of industry knowledge as well as a history in running and operating successful companies through various industries which provides us with a wealth of experience and knowledge to pass on and support the successful candidate.
THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION ARE;
- Drive sales and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue and profit targets
- Maximise company revenue and profitability
- Daily sales and quoting
- High level customer service both over the phone and in person
- Ensure Climatise is represented with high regard and in line with our company values
- Customer follow up and satisfaction
- Manage relationships and installation schedules with our team of installers
- System and data entry for all sales and customer information
- Day to day email management and prompt customer response
- Manage relationships with our key partners, builder network and suppliers
- Build and expand on existing relationships to drive sales and grow our business
- Look for new sales opportunities within the builder and installer markets
- Ensure Climatise pricing and purchase prices are driving successful profits to our business engaging regularly with suppliers and looking to maximise profits
- Small Warehouse and Inventory management
- Showroom and warehouse organisation and cleanliness
- Continue to expand on product and industry knowledge
- Communicate all relevant information to staff and partners to ensure Climatise is prepared for growth, best in class service and support
- Continue to look at business process, procedure and practices with a constant view of improvement
- Maximise supplier promotions and ensure they are effectively driven
- Work with the Climatise marketing team on clever ideas and initiatives to drive consumer promotions and activities
- Maintain and update the Climatise website with products, pricing and information
- Market and competitor analysis
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL;
- Have a proven ability to run and manage the day to day operation of a retail business
- Strong sales and customer service experience
- Management experience preferable
- Heating and Cooling product industry knowledge and experience
- Feel confident they can deliver on all above listed roles and responsibilities
- Clean, tidy and well spoken
- Strong communication skills
- Computer savvy with excel skills and website maintenance preferable
- Great work ethic with a hunger to learn, grow and develop
- Willingness to look at alternative solutions and constant ways to improve
- Existing industry relationships and networks will be highly regarded
- Experience with the Xero system and WordPress preferable
WHAT WE OFFER
This is an exciting opportunity to join a young and successful company and have an influence on shaping our future whilst developing personal growth.
The successful candidate will receive secure full-time employment with a strong salary package comprising of a base salary, sales commission, management commission, super and company phone.
Climatise will support the onboarding of the successful candidate and provide you with the right training designed to give you the necessary knowledge and tools to be successful
If you love working as a part of a team, are driven and seek an interesting and varied role with a passionate, successful and growing locally owned business where you can really add value and make a difference, then this is the ideal move.
ENJOY YOUR ROLE
We want you to enjoy your work and this position is perfect for someone who is passionate about achieving results and possesses exceptional customer service skills. The role should be fun, challenging and will suit someone who wants to push themselves outside their comfort zone at times and make a real difference.
Only applications that include an expression of interest through a cover letter and current work availability will be considered.