Required for an immediate start, NQA Group is seeking a highly professional, proficient and capable personal assistant who is able to provide support to the General Counsel and Company Secretary and Head of Development & Corporate Affairs.
The role will provide executive assistance relating to the departmental activities for our leadership team members.
As the role will have dual responsibilities to the General Counsel and Company Secretary and the Head of Development and Corporate Affairs, the successful candidate must be able to juggle priorities within & between each department, and ensure at all times that sufficient attention and time is devoted to urgent priorities. The successful candidate must be flexible, adaptable and be a team-player who is able to contribute to the broader NQA Administration Team (from time to time).
To be successful in this role you will need to be a highly motivated team player with a proactive approach to your work. You will thrive in a fast paced, demanding, and high-pressure office environment. A strong attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to work autonomously are essential in this role.
Within this role you will be responsible for a variety of duties that include:
- Providing PA and Administration support to both leadership team members;
- Diary management, and coordination of meetings;
- Coordinating travel, accommodation;
- Document and database management;
- Department intranet site management;
- Ensuring financial documentation and reports are prepared and processed accurately and efficiently;
- Assisting with various departmental projects;
- Preparation of presentations, reports and correspondence for the operations team;
- Delivering exceptional customer service to both our internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to the Cairns Airport administration team;
As a fundamental team member you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to maintain professional and customer service focus when dealing with the needs of stakeholders and staff.
The successful applicant will have advanced computer skills, be confident in MS Office applications, have demonstrated the ability to work well within a team environment, and possess high level organisational and time management skills.
To view the Position Description, please refer to our website:
Applications close 22 November, 2019
** Prerequisites: you must meet the requirements for obtaining an Aviation Security Identification Card, including pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, and a Federal Police clearance.
** You must also have the ability to live and work in Australia.