Direct report to the CEO and a member of the Executive Leadership Team, Emerging leader within the Aged Care industry!, Use your commercial acumen to operationalise our business model.
At LDK, were challenging the status quo of retirement living and aged care.'
LDK Healthcare is building Australias most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors. At LDK Healthcare, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind our residents.
About Your New Role
The CFO will be an integral contributor to the executive leadership team and assist in the setting and execution of the Business Strategy whilst providing leadership to the Finance team and wider organisation.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate significant experience within the retirement living sector and demonstrated understanding of legislative, regulatory and compliance obligations.
You will provide effective strategic leadership in driving change and growth across the organisation with key accountabilities which include financial and risk management, executive decision making and continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and continually refining a financial and corporate reporting framework that meets evolving organisational needs;
- drafting and implementing organisational policies that are relevant and compliant in a high growth environment;
- planning, implementing, leading and controlling all financial related activities of the organisation.
Essential Position Requirements:
- Significant leadership experience at an Senior/Executive leadership level;
- Formal Qualifications in an Accounting discipline and CPA, CA or other relevant post graduate qualification;
- Experience in Board and corporate reporting;
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence others and to effectively develop and manage stakeholder relationships;
- Experience with financial modelling and cash flow management ideally in a project driven environment.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high growth organisation and contribute as an active participant of a highly dedicated, motivated and supportive leadership team.
A remuneration package commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Federal Police Clearance must be attained and declaration made of any future charges or convictions that could potentially affect your role within LDK.
Interested in Applying
If all the above sounds like you, Apply Now because we would love to hear from you!
Please, only consider employment with LDK Healthcare if you feel as strongly about our vision and values as we do.