PROJECT AND OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Off the back of a number of large project wins in the Sydney Studio, Place Design Group is looking to grow our NSW team and drive unique, innovative and collaborative design outcomes for our projects.
If you have experience within a project administration role or are a general office administration gun, are proactive with exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, then this is the role for you!
WHO WE ARE
A leader in Planning and Design with a reputation for creative and commercial solutions, Place Design Group is Australian owned and managed. Our teams throughout Australia, China and South East Asia are dedicated to creating great places through service excellence, inspired leadership, and innovation.
Within the Sydney market, Place Design Group has developed a reputation for delivering creative solutions that are commercially focused, diverse in character and aesthetics, and unique to site. Our clients are many of the major developers working in New South Wales as well as a broad range of local government and state government departments.
So, if you are looking for your next opportunity, are a highly organised individual with the ability to juggle a number of requests and administrative support requirements, and motivated to be a part of a creative team culture, then we would encourage you to apply
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of the Operations Team the focus of the role is to provide project support to our Project Directors and Managers and office support to our Sydney Team. The successful candidate will be a motivated and proactive individual with a strong ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders. They will manage the role in a professional and efficient manner, reflecting and enhancing the companys reputation.
Duties will include:
- Reception coordination welcoming visitors and managing phones
- Day to day office administration requirements
- Coordinate project and office travel
- Coordinate petty cash and office expenses
- Assist with project invoicing
- Assist project managers with timesheet entry
- Manage project related email archiving aligned with QA standards
- Coordinate administration of submissions and tenders
- Assist with project information templates
- Assist with BD activities
- Maintaining internal client database
Essential Experience / Attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in reception / general office administration or project administration
- Experience with BST or similar project management program
- Experience with basic accounting principles
- Proficiency with MS Outlook and MS Office programs
- The ability to work autonomously and within an interstate team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Loyal and highly motivated worker
- Australian Citizenship
- Landscape Architecture or Architectural Industry experience
- Project focused industry experience
- InDesign experience
Note: annual remuneration will be commensurate with the candidates experience and potential contribution to the company.