Supporting Company Digital Business operations, Utilise Japanese language skills (verbal & written), One of the most influential & valuable company in the world.
As the Digital Business Coordinator, you would work closely with the Digital Business Manager, team members of other departments as well as with the teams across Japan, US and Europe.
This position is responsible for System Operations, Data entry and executing timely co-ordination between all relevant parties. This role will support Company Digital Business operations which includes eShop, CRM Program and Online service.
- Support the Digital Business Team to achieve project objectives by enabling timely and efficient administration of on-going digital projects
- Execute day-to-day communication as per defined process between relevant teams across Australia, Japan, US and Europe, to enable achievement of Digital project executions in a timely manner
- Translate documents and correspondences on JIRA/Confluence and emails from Japanese to English and vice versa
- Lodging inquires and manage correspondence to team in Japan for data entry operation
- Responsible for clearly articulating scope, timeline and objectives of all Digital Operations and initiatives to key stakeholders across the organisation Marketing, Legal, Finance, Consumer Service, Strategic Communications, as well as others
- Work closely with Digital Business Team, to prepare and execute eShop rewards with News and Notification push on company's online platform
- As the primary system Operator, you would be responsible for curating required data by using various Tools
- Responsible for the creation & maintenance of Operator's Manual
- Under supervision, transfer and enter data accurately from excel formats into company system
- Identify and communicate the resolution of issues or barriers to the Digital Operations Goals
- Co-ordinate with Marketing Team and International Teams for extracting defined target audience base details for eDM Newsletters
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Excellent business level verbal and written communication in Japanese and Englis
- Excellent attention to detail & strong communication skills
- Substantial experience with computerised data management systems and tools
- Experience or background in similar fast-paced Digital Business operations
- Basic understanding of HTML added advantage
WHO IS OUR CLIENT
Our client is a worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, manufactures and markets hardware/software for its home console and family of portable systems. Based in Melbourne South-Eastern suburb, serves as headquarters in the Australia and New Zealand regions. Established in 1994, it is a wholly owned subsidiary of HQ in Japan.
This role is located in Melbourne South-Eastern suburb, and own transportation is preferred.
Monday to Friday (9:00-17:00)
*Flexibility with working hours to coincide with global affiliates/time zoned as required.
December 2019 to January 2020 (ASAP preferred)
If you have been successfully shortlisted we will contact you within due course.
Career Meister, an independently-owned and operated recruitment specialist, has successfully operated in Melbourne providing clients with professionals since February 2015.
Our experienced recruitment experts provide an exceptional level of service and care for our clients and candidates both in Japanese and English to connect outstanding talent with businesses throughout Victoria, Australia.