Elite Lock Service is a Western Australian owned and family run business, operating from Myaree for the last 17 years.
Covering all aspects of Locksmithing you will have the backing of experienced, qualified locksmiths and be supported by our admin team.
We are looking for a qualified, self-motivated and experienced locksmith to join our continued growth.
We offer excellent benefits including an allocated service vehicle, uniform, all tools, machinery and relevant product training. Additional skills training will be provided for areas the successful candidate may require.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, immediate start preferred.
- Current drivers licence
- Relevant security licenses
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience with keying systems (an advantage)
- Sound understanding of Workplace Health and Safety procedures and compliance
- Self management skills
- On road service, attending to customers on site and complete requested works
- Survey and quote jobs
- Consult with clients
- Provide training to apprentices when required
- Collect payment and finalise relevant paperwork
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients
- Liaise with administration staff
12/11/2019$0Perth1 Trades & Services
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file