Work for a fast growing luxury beauty brand in Byron Bay, Join our dynamic, creative and friendly team., Be part of our modern open plan collaborative workplace..
Tasks included in the role:
- Daily receipting for all bank accounts, including credit cards.
- Bank reconciliations for all bank transactions to ensure they are kept up to date and any queries resolved in a timely manner.
- Accounts receivable chasing overdue payments from retail sales.
- Accounts payable includes accurate data entry of all suppliers invoices to be paid and batch preparation, within Xero.
- Completion of all accounting reports, including payment of suppliers invoices, ad hoc reporting as requested
- Quarterly BAS reconciliation and lodging
- Ensuring Direct Debits are maintained and ready for processing
- Weekly Payroll including keeping track of staff leave
- Administration tasks including order processing and invoicing
- Back up phone support/reception for the EOH HQ office.
- General Manager
- Sales Staff
- Debtors and Creditors
- CBA Key Account Manager
- Warehouse Staff
Accountabilities and Expected Target
- Utilise accounting software (XERO) to perform all duties and responsibilities effectively;
- Undertake administration for Sales Staff and CFO
- Maintain general ledger and identify itemised costs and tracked payables
- Review all incoming invoices, prioritise payment and match them to payment batch reports prior to authorisation, and upload payment and remittances
- Review and process credit card expenses, and staff and board expenses/reimbursements once approved, reconcile and file records as required
- Payroll processing weekly
Administration Accountabilities and Expected Target
- Respond to all supplier enquiries and maintain up to date supplier details for references
- Maintain files and documentation efficiently and accurately
- Maintain telephone and personal contact on receivable matters with members/affiliates as required
- Organise and maintain retention files required for audit and compliance
- Assist with staff enquiries as appropriate
- Back up support to answer phone calls
- Other duties reasonably within the capability of the employee may also be required
Accounts Administrator Essential Job Experience
- Previous experience in an Accounting / Administration role
- Xero experience essential
- Previous experience dealing with Accounts Receivable/AccountsPayable
- Payroll experience
- Experience in preparation and lodgement of quarterly BAS
Essential Job Skills
- Strong professional service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Deadline driven, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise
- Has a positive attitude in the workplace
- Proficient in XERO Accounting Software
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals internally and externally
- Maintains integrity and professionalism
- Strong time management
- Ability to work autonomously and is driven to achieve results
- Demonstrates composure in pressure situations
- Able to simultaneously manage a diverse range of projects
- Task-orientated and focused
The position is expected to be a full time 38 hour, 5 days a week position. Wages negotiable for the right applicant.
"ACCOUNTS / ADMINISTRATOR - YOUR NAME"
Applications close 9am, Friday 22nd November
Lismore & Far North Coast