$78, 412 per annum + Super, Fixed Term, Full Time, Geelong Location.
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
Founded on care and driven by collaboration, our Health and Safety Business Unit is committed to getting Victorians home safely every day. We're growing our team with people whose expertise, insight and passion will help us reach our goals for a safer Victoria.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Specialist, Programs and Licensing, you will provide direct business support and service, as well as coordinating activities for managers and their teams. Additional responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide high level administrative support, including diary management
- Support incoming correspondence and regular communication
- Meeting coordination, as well as drafting, formatting and supporting the development and distribution of documents
- Coordinate and support stakeholder events and forums at both an internal and external level
- Support continuous improvement of processes across the division
Skills & experience
- Excellent administrative support skills and experience in a similar role
- Flexible, adaptable and innovative approach
- Highly developed written and verbal communication capabilities
- Experience in preparation of agendas, minutes, reports and presentations at both an internal and external level
- Ability to work autonomously as well as effectively in a team
Benefits & culture
In return we offer a range of great benefits, including work variety, workplace flexibility and leave options, learning and development opportunities, study support, a leading health and wellbeing program, contribution to gym memberships and prescription eye wear and discounted corporate health insurance rates. WorkSafe prides itself on being a great place to work.
No applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Applications close midnight Sunday 10 November 2019. Click the link to apply
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve