MOTORCYCLE SALES, PARTS AND ACCESSORIES SALES PERSON
Are you passionate about motorcycles
Looking for a new challenge
Would you like to be part of a young and vibrant motorcycle dealership with a growing customer base in a modern state of the art facility at South Burnie
If this sounds exciting you and you would like to join a small, energetic and motivated team then AJL Yamaha and Lifestyle is looking for you.
We are committed to being the most competitive motorcycle shop in Northern Tasmania and are dedicated to delivering the best service to our customers.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications, skills and attitudes:
- Excellent communication skills with a professional attitude;
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage your area of work on a day to day basis;
- Positive attitude towards the growth of AJL Yamaha;
- Honest, loyal, reliable with a Can-Do attitude and good work ethic;
- Well organised and great self-management skills.
- Spare parts and accessories experience;
- Sales experience;
- Knowledge of motorcycles and parts;
- Proficient using invoicing programs;
- Current car and motorbike licence.
The position will entail normal working hours 9.00 to 5:30 Monday to Friday with some required Saturday mornings from 9am to 1pm.
Although training will be offered to the successful applicant any knowledge and experience in respect to vehicle finance and insurance will be viewed favourably.
Devonport & North West