Our core business encompasses integrated logistics, international freight forwarding and supply chain solutions. With global head offices in Hong Kong, we employ a far-reaching global network that stretches across six continents, and includes the largest distribution network and hub operations in Greater China and the South East Asian region.
We are a top 10 global logistics provider combining local ownership to deliver a personalised service, helping our customers realise their purpose.
Kerry Logistics Oceania operate offices in Auckland, Christchurch, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide, serving customers across a wide spectrum of industries including fashion & lifestyle, electronics & technology, food & beverage, FMCG, to industrial & material science, automotive, and pharmaceutical & healthcare.
We are dynamic and innovative team with strong core values, we are always looking for likeminded individuals who share a passion for logistics. If you are looking for a company who values their team members, provides a work life balance with the opportunity to progress your career, please contact us today.
Our business is growing! We have a new opportunity to join our Customer Service team. The role will encompass hands on daily management of your assigned customer portfolio, engagement with overseas offices to ensure bookings meet customer deadlines, final invoicing and timely last mile delivery.
The role is required to organise and monitor the international freight operations as well as complete administrative tasks allocated by the branch manager.
The successful candidate will have industry operations knowledge & experience (minimum 3 years) including handling Australian Customs and DAFF freight issues. You will have excellent communication and negotiation skills, will be highly motivated and well organised to ensure accuracy of all transactions and to achieve deadlines.
You will be the first point of contact for our customers, your strong time management skills will ensure fast and accurate response, ultimately ensuring a positive customer experience on a consistent basis.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Effective communication to respond to customer concerns and operational issues
- Ensure Purchase Order Management process is followed within Cargowise and ensure milestones are updated and maintained
- Proactive interaction with overseas office agents to ensure bookings are placed and shipment execution
- Providing quotations and maintain existing rate cards
- Utilise and adhere to operational procedures to ensure consistency in service
- Ensure timely and accurate final invoicing, landed costings or other required documentation
- Collaborate with Customs and Operational teams to ensure smooth handling of cargoes through to final delivery
- Implement, evaluate and maintain SOPs
- Compliance with Australian Customs, Border Protection Services & DAFF rules & regulations
- Proven industry operations knowledge and experience (3-5 years)
- CargowiseOne Freight Forwarding Software
- ICS - Integrated Cargo System
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail, methodical and ability in follow through on tasks
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Love collaborating in a team environment
What benefits you get from working with Kerry Logistics:
- Support from the business Your efforts arent going to be wasted!
- Attractive salary, bonus and other benefits
- A career path to ensure you develop and reach your potential
Applications close: 15th November