Our core business encompasses integrated logistics, international freight forwarding and supply chain solutions. With global head offices in Hong Kong, we employ a far-reaching global network that stretches across six continents, and includes the largest distribution network and hub operations in Greater China and the South East Asian region.
We are a top 10 global logistics provider combining local ownership to deliver a personalised service, helping our customers realise their purpose.
Kerry Logistics Oceania operate offices in Auckland, Christchurch, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide, serving customers across a wide spectrum of industries including fashion & lifestyle, electronics & technology, food & beverage, FMCG, to industrial & material science, automotive, and pharmaceutical & healthcare.
We are dynamic and innovative team with strong core values, we are always looking for likeminded individuals who share a passion for logistics. If you are looking for a company who values their team members, provides a work life balance with the opportunity to progress your career, please contact us today.
The primary role of the Key Account Manager is to ensure a positive customer experience. Under your customer portfolio you will be responsible for customer all facing activities, you will work closely with the customer service team and operational teams to monitor shipments from order placement through to final delivery. You will act as an escalation point to create solutions and focus on continuous improvement.
Utilizing strong analytical skills you will support the preparation of KPI packs, and coordinate the presentation of these back to the customers. The role does not require you to be desk bound and developing close relationships with customers will require regular face to face meetings; drivers license and the ability to travel is essential.
Our business is growing, as such the smooth onboarding of new customers or business units will also form part of this KAM role.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Responsible for the overall management of specific account portfolio.
- Proactively evaluate, assist and maintain the implementation of SOPs
- Continuously improve process and procedures to ensure operations quality, productivity and efficiency
- Ensure regular face to face meeting are conducted with key customer base
- Prepare and delivery monthly KPI reporting for key customers
- Deal with customer concerns and operational issues that arise competently, with a customer service orientation and in a timely manner
- Proactive interaction with overseas office, agents to ensure bookings are placed and shipments executed
- Participate in the development of freight forwarding and associated customer requirements
- Ensure timely and accurate final invoicing, landed costing or other required documentation
- Strictly adhere to Australian Customs and Border Protection Services & DAFF rules and regulations
- Always promote and represent company in a professional manner
To be considered for the role, we are looking for a strong individual with the follow attributes:
- Driven, independent and proactive
- Resilient and a quick thinker
- Loves providing solutions for customers and wants to be out and about visiting customers
- Negotiates with ease
- Adapts to different personalities and situations easily
- Able to develop and write reports, analyse and understand data
- Has minimum 5 years logistics background either in an Operational role or a Customer Service role
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
What benefits you get from working with Kerry Logistics:
- Support from the business Your efforts arent going to be wasted !
- Potential for flexi-hours, travel and direct customer interaction
- Attractive salary, bonus and benefits
- A career path to ensure you develop and reach your potential
If you this sounds like the role for you, we look forward to receiving your letter of application and resume which can be directed
Applications close: 15th November