Based in the heart of Brisbane, 12-month position, Program coordination and integration support.
Remuneration: Attractive Remuneration Offered
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
About the role: In this newly created role you will be providing program coordination support to Program and Business leaders within a large operational transformation program. You will be responsible for day to day management of program registers, supporting project planning activities, and development of program artefacts including information and decision briefs. You will have an eye for detail and process improvement, with experience in similar programs, rail or asset management highly regarded.
- A hands on approach to work with project managers, subject matter experts and other stakeholders to plan and deliver business improvement opportunities.
- Manage, monitor and control program activities and registers.
- Prepare program reports, plans and other supporting activities to support achievement of performance targets.
- Mentor, direct and support project managers in expediting project activities.
- Demonstrate risk based approach to identifying, developing and implementing remedial actions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and influencing skills that build and sustain productive relationships and partnerships.
About you: You have a strong history in project management support and coordination within a large multi-disciplined organisation. Alongside these, are your highly developed influencing and networking skills which will see you succeed in implementing contingencies as needed.
- High level of skill in effectively gathering, analysing, documenting, interpreting and reporting financial and non-financial performance criteria.
- High level of skill in working within a team to deliver results which develop, promote or support the business objectives and strategies.
- Substantial knowledge of project management practices and principles.
- Strong computer skills including advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment that values gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Subject to business needs)
Safety: We have a relentless focus to ZEROHarm.
People: We seek diverse perspectives.
Integrity: We have the courage to do the right thing.
Customer: We strive to be the first choice for our customers.
Excellence: We set and achieve ambitious goals.