We are seeking interested applicants for the part-time role of Operations Coordinator based at the Weeding Women Support Office in Osborne Park, Monday through Friday. You will be responsible for the coordination of daily work schedules for network gardening teams and provide support in delivering a high quality, professional gardening service to our clients across the Perth Metro area.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to: -
- Organise of daily work schedules for all network gardening teams.
- Management of gardener availability and scheduling and coordination of five network teams to complete any booked gardening jobs in the Weeding Women Network across the Perth Metropolitan area.
- Support gardeners in maintaining a high standard of commitment to their work.
- Schedule, post and manage forthcoming work schedules in the SalesForce CRM and on the job board.
- Communicate with clients to achieve expectations for their gardens. Rebook regular client jobs and additional visits.
- Responsibility for the operations mobile phone (including outside of normal office hours.) Respond to/action any issues or scheduling changes that may occur.
- Review any new employee (trainee) profiles and schedule trial and 10-day training on the job board with a Weeding Women Trainer. Liaise with HR as to their progress and communicate any issues.
- Liaise with clients regarding onsite times and follow up tasks and recommendations arising from regular clients and update required data.
To be successful in this role you will
- Undertake all interactions, communications, and decisions while following the
- Weeding Women values of professionalism, integrity, accountability and team work.
- Ensure client and company information is withheld in strict confidence when outside the company.
- Have a high self-regard and motivation to do the job to the best of your capabilities and accept individual accountability in obtaining the required results.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, gardeners and the rest of the Operations Support team to achieve a positive, successful outcome for all client jobs.
- Be efficient, pragmatic and organised in your coordination of day to day and weekly routines and have the ability to complete your work under reasonable time constraints.
Weeding Womens values are important and guide everybodys actions, communications, and decisions in everything we do. Some of these as they relate to your role are: -
- Having genuine care for our clients
- Making a positive difference in all areas
- Acting with integrity, loyalty and honesty
- Absolute professionalism in all interactions
- Taking ownership of your role and having individual accountability
CRITERIA FOR THE ROLE:
Computer skills: Experience and above average knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, CRM Systems and current IPhone/IPad/internet and office telephone technology.
Literacy and Numeracy: Attention to detail, quick reading and recall skills while maintaining accuracy with numbers and dates.
Business and Administration Skills: Excellent phone manner is essential as are modern communication skills used in creating rapport with gardeners or clients. Business or admin accreditation or experience would be welcomed.
Coordinating Skills: Experience in coordination of advance schedules or rosters for individuals or small teams and innate ability to match the best people to the required job.
Time-Management: Proven and advanced time management skills, with an ability to be exceptionally organised, efficient and complete daily tasks without supervision.
Teamwork Natural ability to bring positive energy into a small, busy and productive team.
Physical Demands: There is no difficulty in regard to the physical requirements of the role although good eyesight is advantageous when switching between computer screen and job board.
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. until 3.00 p.m. with a 30 minute, unpaid, lunch-break (32.5 hrs per week).
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants click Apply for This Job , where you should attach a cover letter addressing the above criteria and a brief CV.
Applications close 10th November 2019 - shortlisting for this role will commence immediately for suitable candidates.