We're looking for a new team member at Porters CA Chartered Accountants. www.portersca.com
This position is located in Albany, Western Australia.
Porters CA is a boutique firm, combining excellence in tax with a personal touch and a view that opportunities are everywhere.
Our focus is to help our small business clients achieve prosperity and peace of mind.
We provide accounting, tax and bookkeeping advice throughout WA using the latest cloud accounting software, from our offices in South Perth and Albany. We have easily accessible offices and staff parking.
A positive and motivated mindset, proficiency with cloud accounting and a desire to make a difference are key attributes of Porters staff.
We are looking for someone who is goal orientated, who wants to help small business do things better, has a knack for numbers, an eye for detail and a mind for strategy, who wants to provide high quality customer service, is people orientated and who will fit in with our wonderful team.
Were looking for a degree qualified accountant, experience with MYOB and Xero, maybe you're a qualified CA or CPA or you want to achieve those qualifications, bookkeeping and business experience is a plus, and you're willing to stick with us long term as you grow alongside our business.
Your role will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for a group of clients
- Preparation of financial statements for companies, trusts, partnerships and sole traders
- Completing tax returns, FBT returns, payroll tax returns and BASs/IASs
- Liaising with clients, ATO and other external parties on behalf of clients
- Preparing tax planning for clients
Please ensure you include a cover note in the body of your application email commenting on:
- 1 reason why you may not be suitable for the job (yes, be honest, we want to know)
- 3 reasons why you are the right person for the job
This position is located in Albany, Western Australia. Only applicants who either reside in the Great Southern or are preparing to relocate to the Great Southern need apply.