Classification: ANU Officer 6/7 (Administration)
Salary package: $80,756 - $92,957 per annum plus superannuation
Terms: Full time, Fixed term (6 months)
Join an ambitious, growing team supporting Advancement at ANU. Our job is to build strong and productive relationships across the University to make sure we provide a high level of service in the coordination of multiple business support projects and deliver on a variety of business improvement project with efficiency, accountability and integrity.
Our ideal candidate is positive, proactive and organised, has excellent communication skills, and enjoys working with people to get great outcome.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Dynamic, professional and collaborative work environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits packages
As a member of the Advancement Services team at ANU Advancement, the Project Coordinator has the opportunity to provide high quality project coordination and support services to ANU Advancement. In this role you will work collaboratively across ANU Advancement and contribute to the effective and efficient delivery of strategic objectives through the implementation of a suite of project management tools across the division.
Your ability to build relationships and maintain a high level of customer service while proactively coordinating multiple projects and finding solutions will underpin your success in this position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the implementation of a robust framework for business improvement projects within ANU Advancement, including the development of templates, policies and procedures that support the effective scoping, planning, initiation, coordination and evaluation of projects.
- Undertake research, prepare reports, identify risks and issues to be addressed, and coordinate correspondence, and provide other support on projects as relevant to the ANU Advancement.
- Provide secretarial and communication support to various working group meetings, including the preparation and development of agendas, papers and minutes, dissemination of information, following-up on agreed action items, and regularly reporting on outcomes.
- Build relationships and networks, conduct workshops, and communicate effectively across ANU Advancement to facilitate effective support and coordination of business improvement projects, planned activities and other strategic priorities of the University.
- Contribute to broader ANU Advancement project work, including planning and prioritising tasks, coordinating projects aimed at mapping and improving processes, and liaising with stakeholders to ensure appropriate consultation is conducted and envisaged outcomes are achieved timely and on budget.
Experience in project coordination and stakeholder engagement in a higher education or not-for-profit setting is desirable. The ability to learn quickly and grasp new concepts would also be an advantage.
Closing date: 17 November 2019
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities.
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
A statement addressing the selection criteria.
A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.