Exciting New Office location - 180 Ann Street in Brisbane CBD, Enjoy Flexible Working, Fantastic Company Benefits.
Tabcorp is a world-class diversified gambling entertainment group and an ASX50 company.
In December 2017 we combined with Tatts Group and now operate the iconic brands Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing and Sky Sports Radio. We also deliver leading gaming services and products through MAX.
Our 5,000-plus strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive familiar brands which ignite passion and excitement in millions of Australians.
This leadership is reflected in who we are. If, like us, you’re a passionate, positive playmaker and you want to use your talent to create amazing outcomes, we’d love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, The Product Manager is responsible for owning and delivering the product roadmap for the Lott’s website and API channels.
As a SME you will act as a key liaison between the Lott’s business and technology teams to drive useful, usable, fast, reliable and fun experiences for our customers which deliver overall market share growth.
How you will contribute
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Working with the Digital Optimisation and eCommerce teams, develop and manage the product roadmap for the Lott’s website
- Own the implementation and management of marketing technology integrated with the Lott’s digital channels
- Assess the commercial viability of new product opportunities and enhancements to existing digital products from ideation through to benefits realisation
- Work closely with web development teams to ensure business acceptance criteria for deliverables are met
- Working closely with UX, facilitate the ideation and concepting of new digital products and enhancements
- Responsible for the reporting, monitoring and actioning of customer feedback through multiple channels
Our Ideal Person
To be successful in this role you will have strong stakeholder management experience to enable you to drive the passion and knowledge you have for customer-centric digital products in a usable and efficient way. Your enthusiasm for digital and solving problems for our customers is evident in the way you inspire and influence others to embrace your vision.
- Extensive experience in digital product management/website management
- Hands on experience managing and delivering high volume transactional websites/apps and API driven platforms
- Advanced understanding of, and experience in implementation marketing technology (such as data management platforms, content management systems and tagging)
When you join our team you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, leadership and development programs and community programs that make Tabcorp the best in class!