Remote Location, Cultural Experience.
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Office Manager for our Housing, Homelands and Construction Division.
The role involves efficiently and effectively managing the office by coordinating a combination of three portfolios: office administration, property management and cleaning services supervision.
The position reports to the Manager Housing, Homelands, Construction and primary responsibilities are:
1. Manage the delivery and supervision of office administration, property management and cleaning services for the division to ensure strategic and operational business objectives are achieved.
2. Coordinate and continuously improve systems, practices and reporting procedures for construction office management, asset management and accounts administration, in consultation with the Housing Manager.
3. Develop and manage planning processes and plans to aid housing, property management and cleaning services targets and goals including data management, inventory control and planning templates for work allocation for trades, for staff housing.
4. Assist managers and team members with administration duties including obtaining quotes, purchase orders, monitoring accounts, maintaining registers and data entry and reconciliations.
5. Ensure all tenancy accommodation is supplied and monitored in a manner that conforms to a Asset Management approach, ensure WH&S and other relevant statutory compliance is operating and tenancy agreements are signed and recorded.
6. Undertake six-monthly inspections of BAC properties, record and draft property status reports, replace kitchen and furniture where necessary and manage repairs and maintenance requests and work orders.
7. Create and foster a workplace that encourages and welcomes Indigenous employment and participation in the division.
8. Supervise, mentor, motivate and support a part-time CDP Indigenous Administrative Support Officer and the cleaning services workers including providing learning and development opportunities.