Enjoy Flexible working, Fantastic Company Benefits, Exciting new office location - 180 Ann Street.
Tabcorp is a world-class diversified gambling entertainment group and an ASX50 company.
In December 2017 we combined with Tatts Group and now operate the iconic brands Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing and Sky Sports Radio. We also deliver leading gaming services and products through MAX.
Our 5,000-plus strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive familiar brands which ignite passion and excitement in millions of Australians.
This leadership is reflected in who we are. If, like us, you’re a passionate, positive playmaker and you want to use your talent to create amazing outcomes, we’d love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, The Product Manager is responsible for owning and delivering the product roadmap for the Lott’s digital experience within our in-store channels.
As a SME you will act as a key liaison between the Lott’s business and technology teams to drive useful, usable, fast, reliable and fun experiences for our customers which deliver overall market share growth. You will be a champion for forging a retailing culture that adapts digital tools to customer assistance and retention.
How you will contribute
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Working with the Retail, Marketing and Customer Experience teams, develop and manage the business roadmap for the Lott’s digital in-store experience.
- Work closely with internal development teams to represent the customer and ensure business acceptance criteria for deliverables are met.
- Work closely with retail training teams to ensure successful transition and adoption of new and enhanced in-store technology.
- Investigate new product ideas and innovations that will provide an improved customer experience and support achievement of business objectives.
- Act as a key escalation point for in-store production issues and customer service complaints.
- Responsible for the actioning of customer feedback and insight related to our in-store channels.
Our Ideal Person
To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication skills with capacity to negotiate, influence and motivate a diverse group of stakeholders at all levels of our organisation. You will have between 2-5 years experience in a digital product management role with experience within in-store technology highly regarded. You will be a future planner who is highly processed driven with a high attention to detail. You also will have a passion for delivering an amazing customer experience.
When you join our team you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, leadership and development programs and community programs that make Tabcorp the best in class!