Exciting role for an ambitious pilates instructor, A fast growing organisation with plenty of opportunities, Huge amount of variety in the role - you'll never get bored!.
Attention Pilates lovers!
Do you live and breathe Pilates + wellness Are you a passionate, energetic, talented Pilates instructor looking for a full time role that will satisfy & challenge you Perhaps you've been teaching around your 'day job' & looking to make the switch to your full time focus.
We are on the hunt for a superstar leader to join our senior management team.
Pinnacle Health Club is a boutique gym chain in Bayside & South Eastern suburbs that offers a holistic and premium space for members to discovery their potential. This role will be working in the Wellness Studio brand of the business.
Due to our exciting & fast growth, this is a new role based at our Head Office in Caribbean Business Park, overseeing the studio, teaching classes to stay relevant, & to lead our other 5 studios. It's a varied and fulfilling full time role ideal for someone who loves the fitness industry, wants management challenges, loves marketing and still wants to teach what you're passionate in.
Our senior manager will work closely with our studio managers, training and development and marketing, whilst ensuring the smooth day to day running of Caribbean. The Senior Manager will be teaching some classes, as a means to stay passionate for and in touch with the needs of the brand.
Working with marketing will see this role assist in the execution of the Wellness Marketing plan. You will also provide the necessary support to the studio managers that ensures policies and procedures are consistent, as well as to manage the recruitment and induction process for new instructors.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Qualifications in Pilates Reformer matwork (cert 3&4 in fitness, barre and TRX also an advantage)
- At least 3 years experience in teaching reformer pilates
- Previous marketing experience advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills + the ability to build strong client relationships
- The passion + energy to deliver on the Pinnacle Wellness values
- Able to demonstrate a strong yet empathetic management style
- Efficient and excellent time management is a must in this varied role