Monday to Friday position, Guaranteed income heading into Christmas and the New Year, Immediate start avaliable.
Are you just starting out as a A-Grade Subie or looking for an injection of cash heading into Christmas, then this may be the job for you!
Our Client is a believer in energy efficiency and environmental suitability. Working with the ACT Government and ACTEWAGL as part of the Energy Upgrade Program, our client is looking for A Grade Sub-Contractors to work with them on completing works for the program.
With direction from the State Manager you will be directed to up to 8 clients per day in the residential sector.
- $40 per hour + GST
- Monday to Friday
- Opportunity for Immediate start
- Guaranteed income heading into Christmas
- Valid A Grade Electrical and REC Licence
- Proof of Insurance for Public Liability
- A certificate of Working Safely at Heights is highly desirable
- You will be required to use your own vehicle and tools to complete the job
- Adhere to Safety Policies & Procedures
- Professional in running your own business while representing the Employer as a Sub Contractor
- Ability to get the job done!
Frontlines Construction Division specialises in Contracts Management, Estimating, Forepersons/Supervisors, Health Safety and Environment roles, Management, Planning and Scheduling, Plant and Machinery operating, Project Management, Quality Assurance and Control and Surveying roles.
Frontline Trades and Services Division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Lock smithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, and Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Gillian Deegan at Frontline Construction