Want to work for a business thats going to invest in your training & development, Join a high performing team with an authentic culture, Contact Liam Wilson on 0416 874 977.
An opportunity to join a high performing, industry leading recruitment consultancy firm. Help support and grow the pre-existing business with the support of mentoring and on-going training.
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals
together for over 40 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and
offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join our
culture of success and expand your career horizons around the PageGroup world.
As a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will be responsible for-
* Work closely with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each position
* Manage the full recruiting life-cycle across a variety of open roles helping clients find, hire, and retain
* Business development to new and existing clients. Business development can refer to objective based
calling, meeting with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects, networking lunches and events
or candidate floating.
* Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create,
and release job descriptions and announcements
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities-
* Work and form relationships with clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better
understand their hiring needs and job specifications
* Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
* Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find
quality candidates and prospect for new business
* Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview
process from interviews preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation
* Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired
employees, and other candidate relationships
* Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
* Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team
to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
Skills and Qualifications-
* Experience in recruitment or sales is highly rewarded
* Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
* Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
* A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
* The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
* The ability to handle adversity and rejection
* Experience developing recruitment strategies
* Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
You will be rewarded with-
* Flexible working arrangements
* Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
* Competitive commissions
* An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks:
Women@Page, Parents@Page, Pride@Page, Ability@Page and FirstPeoples@Page
* Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights,
individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives.
* Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai , Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
* Excellent open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce