Administrative Officer / Receptionist - Multiple positions available for immediate start (Full-time and Casual)
Whether you live in Canberra or are interested in relocating to the nations capital to reap the benefits of a more balanced lifestyle, we want to hear from you!
At Northside Psychology we know our people count. Their determination, loyalty and dedication to delivering an exceptional service makes a difference. We have an extraordinary team and take our time to find the right people.
We reward our team members with competitive packages and a wide range of benefits to thank them for the invaluable contribution they make to the lives of others.
Having opened in 2007, Northside Psychology is a large, well-established private psychology practice in strong demand with clinics in Hawker, Gungahlin and Adelaide. We boast a stable and cohesive team of excellent clinicians who are ably supported by a dedicated administrative team.
Our mission is to improve Quality of Life. We strive to be the leading psychology practice. We pride ourselves on having a family friendly, highly professional and supportive environment.
Some of the benefits we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Pampering on your birthday
- Flexible working hours and locations to promote work - life balance
- Complimentary team dinners
- EAP support services
- Annual leave, long service leave, personal and carers leave and superannuation entitlements
Role 1: Full time Administrative Officer / Receptionist
We are seeking an outstanding office administrator to join our team for a full time position (job share would be considered). This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, highly skilled team dedicated to achieving excellence. The successful applicant will provide high level support services to our clinical and management team.
Role 2: Casual Administrative Officer / Receptionist
We are looking for an energetic, mature and well-presented individual to act as the first point of contact for our practice. The role includes reception and full administrative support, to enable the smooth running of the office. The casual role is approx. 1 to 2 days per week on a rotating roster. After hours and Saturday shifts available.
The Ideal Person
Our ideal person is an experienced and confident administrator who relishes the idea of working independently with a high level of support.
We are looking for an energetic, mature and well-presented individual who can deliver a professional and consistently welcoming atmosphere, and high standard of administrative support to enable the smooth running of the office. You will answer directly to the Practice Manager and the Director.
Our ideal person is an experienced and confident office professional who is detail oriented, takes pride in their work and is passionate about providing the best possible service.
- Maturity, autonomy, flexibility and ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a welcoming demeanor.
- Excellent personal presentation and telephone skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Calm nature and ability to problem-solve independently in a fast paced environment.
- An understanding of client privacy and confidentiality needs.
- An excellent work ethic.
- Excellent computer skills, including all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Great typing speed and accuracy.
- Current ACT working with vulnerable people card.
- Driver's Licence and reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of the Front Desk database.
- Experience working in a similar role as an Administration officer/ Receptionist
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: Suitably qualified and experienced applicants will be interviewed as applications are received.