Based in East Perth, Great work life balance!, High customer service role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic business with strong foundations within one of Australias most successful privately owned construction groups!
HomeStart is all about making home ownership achievable and has helped West Australians obtain the Aussie dream for over 25 years. As part of Australia's largest and most successful privately owned companies, HomeStart is proud of its achievements.
About the Role
HomeStart is looking for an energetic and motivated Qualifier to join our outstanding team in a vibrant and positive working environment. We provide ongoing training to ensure continuous development and this role provides potential opportunities to advance towards a Sales Consultant role in time.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Following up leads and setting up qualified appointments for Sales Consultants;
- Executing outbound calls;
- Documenting, tracking and monitoring all leads within the database;
- Engaging with, and developing prospects;
- Reaching and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs; and
- Developing and progressing finance knowledge.
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess a background in finance and demonstrate a proven success with sales in a Qualifier role, or similar. In addition, you will have:
- Confidence in making outbound calls to prospective leads and the ability to build strong relationships;
- Resilience, with strong and clear verbal communication skills;
- The view that objections are seen as an opportunity;
- A target-driven nature and a passion to deliver a great customer experience;
- A high level of motivation with the drive to succeed and exceed set KPIs;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills; and
- The ability to work in a team environment.
Health Safety, Environment and Quality
All BGC Residential employees have a responsibility to behave in a manner, which ensures their actions or omissions, do not adversely affect the health, safety, environment and wellbeing of colleagues, contractors or members of the public. BGC Residential employees must comply and meet all responsibilities as outlined in BGC Residential Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policies and Procedures.
Please note: Shortlisted applicants may be required to provide a police clearance upon engagement of employment for relevant positions.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You must have the rights to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.