Challenging & Rewarding Role | Career Progression Opportunities in Growing Firm, Training & Development Focused | Fantastic Social Environment, Award-Winning Chartered Accounting Firm | Brisbane CBD.
Our point of difference is our people; we cant do what we do without you. David Rose (Managing Director)
- Winner of 17 Client Choice Awards since 2008 and a finalist again in 2019
- Located in 6 star eco-friendly Brisbane CBD building with stunning river and city views
- In-house training program and generous postgraduate study support
- Frequent staff events including firm updates and partner/family events
- Varied social, health and lifestyle benefits, including in-house personal training activities
- Unique corporate culture created by staff selected values
- A relaxed, professional working environment where we genuinely enjoy what we do!
Its an exciting time to join Vincents! We have received an impressive total of 17 Financial Review Client Choice Awards since 2008 and are proud to be finalists in this years awards for Best Accounting Firm (Revenue < $50M).
Examples of awards that we have won in the past include:
- Best Accounting Firm (Revenue under $50m)
- Best Queensland Firm
- Outstanding Client Care
About the Team
Led by a Director with almost 20 years Superannuation experience, and finalist in the Australian Accounting Awards Superannuation Specialist Accountant of the Year 2018, the team has a vast wealth of experience and intellectual knowledge that is willingly shared. Training and Development is a central part to the growth of our future.
This role will see you joining a team of Superannuation experts, with a strong work ethic and dedication to quality client service. Your role will provide support to the team by delivering technical knowledge and exceptional client service to a one of the largest portfolios of SMSF clients by an Accounting firm in Queensland.
In this Role you will be Responsible for:
- Processing and/or matching of transactions via data feeds or from source documentation into Class Super
- Preparation of annual return and financial statements as well as associated compliance documents
- Preparation of electronic workpaper files
- Communication with clients, third parties and external auditor
- Assistance with preparation of superannuation advice to clients as required
Key Selection Criteria:
- Completed Bachelor of Accounting/Commerce or Finance related degree preferable
- Experience using Class Super
- A keen interest in superannuation with a minimum one year of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of accounting and taxation concepts and terminology
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office suite, specifically Excel
- Research skills
- APS and/or HowNow highly regarded
Your Personal Attributes will include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- A team player who takes initiative
- Enthusiastic, innovative and flexible
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Vincents is a multi-award winning, full service firm employing 240 people across five offices. Operating in a flat structure, we strongly believe in an open-door policy and two-way communication. Knowledge sharing, personal and professional development are fundamental philosophies of the firm. We are committed to ensuring our employees grow their expertise by investing in a comprehensive in-house training program and generous postgraduate study support. In addition to our education commitments, Vincents believes in providing a holistic work environment that focuses on you as a professional by carving time for your physical well-being through our health and lifestyle benefits.
Its Your Career: Gain Insight, Take Control.
How to Apply
To apply click on the Apply button, submitting your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role. All applications will be acknowledged by email and treated in the strictest of confidence.